© Gil Reich
Just finished drawing it on a t-shirt! It doesn't look exactly the same as the design, but I sure like the outcome!
Click here for a bigger photo of the drawing: [link]
Calling all illustrators, graphic designers and typographers aged 15-25. HustleBucks youth social enterprise is looking for fresh, fun, funky designs for our new Brixton Collection which will be applied to a new line of products to be sold in our store in Brixton Village. Why not submit your design and if selected you will receive a £200 prize and, if your design sells, the opportunity to stock further designs in store for sale on a commission basis. We are seeking the following designs:
1. An illustration of Brixton Village (e.g. for greetings cards, sketchbook covers)
2. A design using the text ‘Established in Brixton’ (e.g. for T Shirts, keyrings, mugs etc.)
3. A design using the text ‘Made in Brixton’ (e.g. for T Shirts, keyrings, mugs etc.)
4. A design using the text ‘Brixton’ (e.g. for T Shirts, caps, bags)
5. A design using the Hustlebucks logo (see attached) with the strapline ‘The world is left to those who hustle’
6. Famous faces of Brixton
For further information and to submit designs please email Sireita at email@example.com
Designs should be sent in the following format or PDF by November 15th. You are welcome to send low resolution files for review but please make sure to submit the high resolution or AI files
i keep in my fave..could you?
what materials did you use on the shirt?
ציירת את זה על החולצה, או שהדפסת? ><"
You are a great talent, gilll!
Whenever we have dress downs at my school, everyone wears these really tacky clithes, but this is about a million times better than all of those nasty shirts put together.