1. I used to hate Snape. Only started liking him during The Prisoner of Azkaban.
2. Never liked Lucius until the Chamber of Secrets film came out.
3. I used to have a framed picture of Tom Felton in my bedroom back at my parents' house. I used to pass by it and blow it a kiss...*facepalms*.
Also, I asked my parents for a Tom Felton pillow for my 15th (or something) birthday and asked to have an "I love you, Tom Felton" printed on it. Now I just think he's ugly.
4. I think that the best part of a man's body is his butt. I don't care much for abs or cheekbones, sue me!
5. My oldest sibling is 15 years older than me. She inherited all the best genes my family could offer while I got the worst ones. She has this thin, pointy nose, full lips, light brown hair and green eyes. All I have is a huge nose, thin lips, flat feet and a double chin. Fuck this XD She's 43 and looks 20. PEOPLE THINK I'M THE OLDER SISTER.
6. All in all, I still love who I am. In fact, I think I'm great!
7. After I had my man-Gil cosplay prepared I sneaked into Leon's (my boyfriend) room and tried french kissing him. He of course ran away while screaming, "HELL NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME! THIS LOOKS SO FUCKING REALISTIC! I'M SO CONFUSED!" I wish I had that on video.
8. He lived with my friend Tammar (AKA Timmy from my man-self comic) as a flatmate! No it wasn't weird for me, she was dating some dude at that time and Leon is nothing near her type and vice versa.
9. Am I going to keep creating that comic? Sure hope so. I have a lot of material that needs to be edited. I have a sketchbook full of so many funny situations, I just need to rearrange it all first.
10. I currently work as a digital artist in an educational gaming company located 20 minutes walk from my apartment. I still take the bus cause I'm a lazy ho.
There. I think 10 is a perfect number to wrap up with.
Hope you guys feel amazing as I am, but if not, here's a warm bear hug! Woops, is that a gun in your pants?